Omg I Saw My Cats Apparition Tonight

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't take me wrong, please, don't judge me, but I believe that these psychics aren't really able to speak with our passed dear ones, let alone pets.
I believe they are just very good at telling us what we want to hear. Probably it's just me, but personally I would invest that money in something more useful for a pet, like a donation to a rescue, where it will be used for a living and needy creature.

Apologies if someone is being feeling offended at my words, and I'm open to read all positive experiences in this field.

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Antonio65, you are absolutely correct.

I work near Lily Dale and have something of that ability.

But. Let me play devil's advocate.

I can tell you that you lost a loved one who wants very much to have you know they are safe.

That's generally what the pet psychics say. You can include very general Sherlockian statements or ask specific open ended questions that everyone will be moved by. But that does not make you a psychic.

I tell my stories because I have an aunt who was institutionalized for being adamant that she saw ghosts and saying such things in a time when it wasn't appropriate to do so.

If it gives you comfort and closure, then absolutely seek it, but be cautious about how you approach what is said.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I do believe that information moves in various ways in "the field" as it is called and felt that the communicator that I used did have abilities that went beyond coincidence. However, there are a lot of those people around who are either simply charlatans, or who believe that they do have some power that they do not possess. At no cost to me I was invited to sit in on a few "readings" by various communicators and I was frankly embarrassed for them as they missed the mark over and over. No one should use any money that could be used for animal welfare on a communicator, or even money that you might need to pay bills. I paid $100 years ago for the incident I mentioned, but did enjoy the experience. I am by nature a complete skeptic, have never had an actual paranormal experience of my own, but that does not mean that they could not happen.

Kissamew

My attitude is inspired by cats....
Young Cat
Purraise
Omg you guys will think i am crazy, but i swear it on my heart and to god, i just went out for a smokeo and sat on the stairs with my torch cause its night right now 11.32 pm. Before i went out i looked at the clock and it was 11.11 pm . I lit my first cigarette and let out a huge puff and looked straight into the distance and looked to my left.

All of a sudden i see the smoke accumulating together about 70 cm away from me, forming a medium thickness tail and body the size of Leo 6.5kg cat walking slowly towards my left towards the stairs which i am sitting on , as i am watching this smoke moving slowly towards me, i only see the start of the cats shoulder to its belly and tail forming , i am watching the tail curve in the air as it gets closer and it changes slowly into a bushy tail still walking towards me (like two cats blending together as one) , slowly walking, going up the stairs to my left as it reaches the second stair, then as it reaches the second stairs near my knees , i can see the two blended cats leo and Mc's head , defined ears and the fur at back of their neck and i was staring at it to my left side right next to me for a good 10 seconds then it slowly disappears and vanishes into darkness .

The apparition was thick enough that you can see it was two cats walking or merging as one and i could see the front left paw and back left leg of leo moving touching the ground . I just stared for a few more seconds as i am dumb founded as to what i have just seen ( saying to my self was that Leo and MC i just saw?) It was definitely the right size, motion and shapes of them ... so i smoked a few more puffs to make it thick to see if it would happen again, but it was all clear in 2 seconds not like what i just saw. I was very calm when seeing this, and i swear i am not hallucinating and not making this up. It was very defined when it formed the shape of my cats. I am happy i saw this but i dont think i can tell anyone this other than online on this forum. My family will think i am crazy but i know i am not, i saw this. But i swear on my life. And im not on hallucinogenic drugs or anything i swear. i dunno this is truly wow . I wish i had my camera .

I have my cat Jojo often in visitation in my apartment. He was a huge creamy orange mackerel Tabby (on the pudgy side, I admit). I will hear his meow at random times in the night, same as when he was in this dimension. I also feel his weight jumping up on the bed. Nola and Mimi only weigh about 10 lbs so 30+ lbs is a big difference. Especially if the girls are laying right next to me when it happens. I have felt him walking across the bed in the same slow motion as always. He was such a character! His favorite movie was "Chicken Little" and he would watch the housewives of whatever shows with my youngest daughter. One time she told me "Momma watch Jojo when this one says something stupid" and when that woman did (on the show) Jojo would look back over his shoulder and meow like "really?!". Can cats do eye rolls? It's easier to get beyond the difficult grieving phase when you have signs they are still around. I think more and more people are admitting to being aware of visitations. It doesn't hold the same stigma as it used to. I also believe if your instincts tell you not to bring it up just don't. You are fine just knowing what you do know and trust that part of you!