Omg I Saw My Cats Apparition Tonight

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Omg you guys will think i am crazy, but i swear it on my heart and to god, i just went out for a smokeo and sat on the stairs with my torch cause its night right now 11.32 pm. Before i went out i looked at the clock and it was 11.11 pm . I lit my first cigarette and let out a huge puff and looked straight into the distance and looked to my left.

All of a sudden i see the smoke accumulating together about 70 cm away from me, forming a medium thickness tail and body the size of Leo 6.5kg cat walking slowly towards my left towards the stairs which i am sitting on , as i am watching this smoke moving slowly towards me, i only see the start of the cats shoulder to its belly and tail forming , i am watching the tail curve in the air as it gets closer and it changes slowly into a bushy tail still walking towards me (like two cats blending together as one) , slowly walking, going up the stairs to my left as it reaches the second stair, then as it reaches the second stairs near my knees , i can see the two blended cats leo and Mc's head , defined ears and the fur at back of their neck and i was staring at it to my left side right next to me for a good 10 seconds then it slowly disappears and vanishes into darkness .

The apparition was thick enough that you can see it was two cats walking or merging as one and i could see the front left paw and back left leg of leo moving touching the ground . I just stared for a few more seconds as i am dumb founded as to what i have just seen ( saying to my self was that Leo and MC i just saw?) It was definitely the right size, motion and shapes of them ... so i smoked a few more puffs to make it thick to see if it would happen again, but it was all clear in 2 seconds not like what i just saw. I was very calm when seeing this, and i swear i am not hallucinating and not making this up. It was very defined when it formed the shape of my cats. I am happy i saw this but i dont think i can tell anyone this other than online on this forum. My family will think i am crazy but i know i am not, i saw this. But i swear on my life. And im not on hallucinogenic drugs or anything i swear. i dunno this is truly wow . I wish i had my camera .

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You are not crazy. Well, you may be crazy, but NOT for seeing that! We have many membery who have experienced this, and I, personally, live with two spirit kitties whom I never even knew in life! They have their own beds, and play with Hekitty a LOT.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
What exactly where you smoking? :D :p

Just kidding, I believe in things like this, you may think you are going crazy but they are little subtle ways that the cats know will grab our attention. You in time will be glad that it happened, they are saying "hello, we are fine...."

WinniesMomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I believe it. I like to think they give us signs and come to check on us. The night when Winnie as we were laying down, I heard a noise like she was scratching on the door, which she would do.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
It is most probably them telling you that things are much better and you do not have to worry anymore for them, and that they will always be around even if you do not know they are. Our beloved and deceased pets manifest in any way they can, just to reach out from the other side. It can be in the form of smoke, dreams, sounds, or a butterfly. The dog I had lost for many years still visit me in my dreams, almost every night, especially when I am at my lowest of lows.

So I believe you.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definitely believe you, because myself have had signs of the presence of one of my two cats in the house, recently, on several occasions, and I wasn't the only witness to that.
So yes, I do believe you!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I believe you! In the form they are now, I think this was their way of letting you know that they are together and will always be near. For them your reunion will be in the blink of an eye, time and space has no meaning to them, while your wait will be much longer. If you have observed those who have passed on, they never 'feel' or 'look' the same as when they are alive. The 'essence' (which is the only way I have of describing what makes someone them) or their soul, has moved on, has left.
You have been very blessed to have witnessed this, don't worry about people scoffing at you, they have no idea what is truly out there, and can never prove you DIDN"T witness what you did. There are too many things that can't be explained in this world. Just don't explain it away by trying to rationalize it. Many do. It was a miracle and accept it for what it is... your precious little ones telling you they are alright. Hold on to that wonderous feeling and believe.......

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course I believe you! In the form they are now, I think this was their way of letting you know that they are together and will always be near. For them your reunion will be in the blink of an eye, time and space has no meaning to them, while your wait will be much longer. If you have observed those who have passed on, they never 'feel' or 'look' the same as when they are alive. The 'essence' (which is the only way I have of describing what makes someone them) or their soul, has moved on, has left.
You have been very blessed to have witnessed this, don't worry about people scoffing at you, they have no idea what is truly out there, and can never prove you DIDN"T witness what you did. There are too many things that can't be explained in this world. Just don't explain it away by trying to rationalize it. Many do. It was a miracle and accept it for what it is... your precious little ones telling you they are alright. Hold on to that wonderous feeling and believe.......
This is very true. I've seen my late DH twice since he passed and he looked younger, full of health and quite happy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am thankful that i have seen them, it was so weird to explain it, its like time stopped as i was watching it. It felt so long when i saw mc and leo appear, but i know it was a short time. I am glad i have this forum to share my thoughts and my experience.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am thankful that i have seen them, it was so weird to explain it, its like time stopped as i was watching it. It felt so long when i saw mc and leo appear, but i know it was a short time. I am glad i have this forum to share my thoughts and my experience.
I understand that. Feel free to talk about it all you like.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dunno for the last few days i have been sitting in the backyard, trying to make the smoke mist that i saw on Tuesday night, and still its not the same lol. On Tuesday night there was no wind blowing, and so far all these nights up and till now was no wind and yet, i make a lot of smoke in a small area, but it vanishes in like a split on a second, it doesn't build up like a saw on Tuesday night. I go to work and i wanna tell my work mate about it, but im like nup, then today on easter i told my self maybe i will tell my family about it at the dinner table when they start to talk about religion , and im like nup. I think i will keep it to myself , cause i know if i tell my family they will just shred it to pieces.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think i will keep it to myself , cause i know if i tell my family they will just shred it to pieces.
There are things, stories, that can be shared only with people you know they think the same way you do.
Sharing some stories with people with a diffent view of the world or with a different mindset, could really destroy it all and deprived it of all the real meaning. Besides, you could have a shattered memory from that discussion.

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I lost my cat Rudy, it was my first semester of my junior year of college. I was living on campus when our dogs (both Huskies) broke into the house and took off after him. They cornered him in the bathroom and mauled him to death. :/

A couple of months later I was in that weird in between state between sleep and awake in my dorm, and Rudy was sprawled out on his back on my bed, snuggled up to me. I stroked his belly (he lived for belly rubs) and could feel his fur. I blinked, and was awake with everything in the room exactly as it had been in that vision, only Rudy wasn't there.

When my cat Katie died, it was something similar but a bit of a longer story.

You see, the way we wound up with Katie was that when I was 8, I decided I wanted a cat. I started begging for cats. My grandma passed away when I was 9.

2 days before my 10th birthday, Katie wandered in! She was an adult brown mackerel Maine Coon.

When Katie passed away, it was September 11, 2008. The following day we adopted Jax from the humane society. (Jax just passed away this year at the age of 10.)

A few months after Katie passed, I had a very, very bizarre dream. The only way to explain it was that I wound up dreamwalking in Tel'Aran'Rhiod (the World of Dreams, from The Wheel of Time series).

In the dream I was standing in front of a white Victorian mansion. It was autumn. A man greeted me in the front garden and told me, "Let's go, they're waiting for you."

I followed him through the mansion.

The mansion was pitch dark. There were invisible spotlights here and there and in their light were sarcophagi. Each sarcophagus had a cluster of people around it. They looked like they were visiting.

My guide led me through this weird landscape into the back yard, where I saw my grandma! A man was with her. (Later, I had some weird ghost encounters with him and I eventually found out he's my great-grandfather, Grandma's dad, who died in the 1950s. I have never seen photos of him, nor met him, yet I can describe him perfectly.)

Katie was with my Grandma. Grandma hugged me, told me how proud she was of me, and then Katie jumped into her arms. I am absolutely convinced Grandma gave her to me for my 10th birthday. We've had cats ever since.

(Later on, when I started working for a cemetery, my great-grandfather managed to side between me and a live person who was causing issues and made him back down. The guy did. Then Grandpa parked himself in my car and wouldn't leave me the rest of the day. My roommate even noticed him and described him perfectly, so I guess I have a guardian spirit now!)

Those aren't the only ghost stories in my family. On my mum's side we have another long history of ghost stories involving our relatives. Most recently, my granddad will occasionally show up to play a specific music box that belonged to my grandmother.

Tdlr; you're not alone in what you experienced. I think that our loved ones, when they know we've taken their deaths particularly hard, will absolutely send us signs that things are ok, and will be ok.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Years ago I hired an animal communicator to come and "speak" with my GSD who was suffering from a fatal illness. I was skeptical and moved all evidence of anything that would give her a chance to construct a reading from guesswork. To cut to the point, she was definitely psychic, knew about things in other parts of the house like "he really liked that yellow blanket with the butterflies and wonders why you took it away" but also communicated with spirits of past pets. They gave me messages that only they could have known and while she certainly could have made some guesses about the current dog, these other animals were not even treated by the same vet and no one knew about their existence.

WinniesMomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Years ago I hired an animal communicator to come and "speak" with my GSD who was suffering from a fatal illness. I was skeptical and moved all evidence of anything that would give her a chance to construct a reading from guesswork. To cut to the point, she was definitely psychic, knew about things in other parts of the house like "he really liked that yellow blanket with the butterflies and wonders why you took it away" but also communicated with spirits of past pets. They gave me messages that only they could have known and while she certainly could have made some guesses about the current dog, these other animals were not even treated by the same vet and no one knew about their existence.
That's so cool! I've thought about doing that for my parents and fur babies. I get worried though that it will be a disappointment.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
its funny that you guys mentioned the animal communicator psychic i was researching that on my phone yesterday but they are expensive like 150 bucks for 30 minutes and i dont know if she will be good. Fflur your lucky to have so many experiences.