Omega Paw Litter Box

simon's mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw looking at one of the many cat magazines I get and saw a new litter box. I was wondering if any of you have it or have heard of it? It is a self cleaning litter box. It says you roll it on it's side and a grate that is in it scoops out the nasties so you don't have to. It puts them in a tray that you slide out and empty into the trash. Then you put the tray back in and your done. I would like to get one if it really works. I saw it at Target it was $19.99. If any of you have it or know if it really works let me know. Here is the link to the companies web site.

www.omegapaw.com

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you currently use scoopable litter? Because that is what you have to use with this box. I don't have one, but have seen informercials for it before. I know from the short time I used scoopable litter that this box probably isn't without it's faults, as the clumps sometimes fall apart into smaller pieces.

I was also wondering about the stabitility of the box. It has a curved design so you can roll it over and back to clean it. I would be afraid my cat would get in and roll it himself, then be too spooked to use it again.

Anyway, I am also interested to see if anyone used this box and what they have to say about it