Ollie's healthy as a..... horse?

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ

Ollie went to visit Dr. "aunt" Kathy today... the original reason for taking him was he chipped off a chunk of one of his fangs and I wanted to make sure that nothing needed to be done to it, but I got his annual done while we were there since he usually goes in October for that.

Lots of good news - the tooth is ok as is (he's eating and acting just fine since I noticed the break), he's a very healthy, not overweight 14 pounds and is over all doing very well! They did take him in the back to draw blood cuz he is a fighter when that's concerned and he came back with a wee bald spot on one of his chicken legs lol He was not a happy camper to say the least, but I plugged in his feliway diffuser when we got home and he calmed down quickly (he was just generally stressed - cried some, shook some and panted a little)

She drew blood for a CBC/Chem screen/Titer... since he's appearing so very healthy, she wanted to get a good "base" on him since apparently my vet up at school never transferred his full set of records down here, ugh... since I'm now bringing in a paycheck, I thought now was a good time to do it.

Just wanted to share that my boy is doin a-ok! He of course was swooning all the ladies and got lots of "Oh he's such a handsome big boy!" and compliments on his blue soft paws and PennState bandanna