Oliver And Lexi

SinisterKisses

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Me again! Some of you may have read my "Introduction to Chancey Pants" post already, in which I mention our other two cats Oliver and Lexi. I thought I would give them their own post since Chance had such a long story! Oli and Lexi don't have anywhere near the same exciting history lol.

Oliver is our current oldest cat, and the third of the original three cats we had (his first sisters, Tessa and Sasha, passed away 1.5 and 2 years ago). He was just about the cutest little kitten I ever did see, born to a barn cat belonging to a friend/coworker at the time. We brought him home at 8 weeks old and he's now 12. He grew into a MASSIVE cat, he's gigantic, but is the biggest wuss and pushover there is. Despite being like four times his size, Oli lets our youngest Chihuahua push him around. We're working on that.

This is kitten Oli.
2001_0122_035611AA.JPG

2001_0130_023731AA.JPG

And his handsome self today.
033.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SinisterKisses

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lexi came home last year, at what we think was about 6 weeks old. We adopted her from a rescue in a few cities over, as at the time we were looking there were NO kittens to be found (it was June at the time, and apparently kitten season was late that year). I saw a photo of her on their website and fell in love. She and her siblings had been found by a hiker living under a wood pile and brought in. We had to wait about three weeks before they would let us take her home since she was so young. She was a very itty bitty kitten, even our vet couldn't get over how tiny she was for her age when we brought her in for her first visit. She's now a small adult, though a bit on the chubby side ;) SHE was the cutest kitten ever, knocked Oli out of his first place title lol. We called her our little demon spawn because she was IMPOSSIBLE to contain and always getting into trouble, even for a kitten. Her and Chance are best friends, and she loves our youngest Chihuahua, Finley, as well. He loves getting kitten baths from her lol.

Baby Lexi:
033.JPG
021.JPG

And grown up Lexi
076use.JPG

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome again. :wave2: It's lovely to meet Chance's siblings, Oliver & Lexi. Both were adorable kittens and have grown up to be lovely adult cats. :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Lovely fur family! Will be looking forward to seeing more pics in the Pictures & Video thread. :wave3: