Old Member Trace Tumblebrutus

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Trace and I and the rest of the Jellice Tribe used to be regular members here, but seem to have drifted away over the years. But for those that remember us, I just wanted you to know.

Trace's life's journey ended this morning. In his many years he outlived prognosis and beat odds to the point that each of his nine lives has the hashtag #closebutnotquite. He never ceased to amaze and bewilder everyone with the way he could bounce back. But his tired old body had reached it's limit, and was shutting down. Goodbye old man. There's no way to express here how much I miss you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you. No matter what the age and how well the life lived, it still hurts deeply when they take that final bow. May his memory live on forever in your life, the new path he now finds adventure on eternally follow yours.
You have loved for so long and have been through so much, his soul is intertwined with yours, and the bond you have formed can never be taken from you. You know you gave him what he wanted the most in life, your love, and he returned the favor a hundred fold. He would never want to cause you pain, just as you would want if you were the first to go, he only wants happiness and sunshine in your life. Because that is what love is.
I hope you can use your precious memories of happier times to bring comfort, my thoughts and prayers are with you both today. Take care of yourself, I hope you can visit here and share your valuable experience with those who so desperately need it. Take care...... RIP beautiful Trace. You will always have a secure place in a loving heart, your beautiful family will miss you dearly. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost your little friend, he is gorgeous. But he is just fine now, relieved to have left his painful Earthly body and is now an Angel in Heaven and you will see him again someday.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart: