oko cat cracked pine pellets

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
..Gotta say, I love this stuff.
I only have to line the bottom thinly and it lasts a week with removing poops daily; and ridding the pee spots every now and again. Pretty sure you could dry it back out and re-use it / use it longer as well but when it starts to get wet / break down, the pieces get into her tail fur more often which is annoying.. For her, as I have to hold her and get them out. I suppose how long it lasts depends on the cat in question though. For example, spec eats tiki cat and homecooked u-stew which I add water to so her diet is very water heavy ... aka she pees a lot. and her poop is always score 2.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a7/cb/09/a7cb09e21596eb76df283457b6b500fb.jpg
If you ever see it though, I recommend it so far at least :yess: it's fairly cheap compared to a lot of natural litters but not bad quality, plus the packaging is cardboard with only a pastic handle so less plastic used

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
why arent links working?
amazon . com /dp/B00IYI0O74/ref=twister_B07Z64TY47?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

without the spaces

lucicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm using a corn based litter so far (and like it except for the dust), but I'm curious about the pine. A friend uses pine and I dunno. . .doesn't look like it would hold up to pee well and it's such big pellets. . .at least the one they use.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm using a corn based litter so far (and like it except for the dust), but I'm curious about the pine. A friend uses pine and I dunno. . .doesn't look like it would hold up to pee well and it's such big pellets. . .at least the one they use.
From what I've noticed, if I leave a pee spot with the oko cat pine, it dries out by the night and retains form (doesnt go to mush), it will turn to mush on the second pee if she manages to do it in the same place.. The oko cracked pine are much more granual like clay for example, not so long.. I like the long ones though.. to be honest ive been wanting to try a dog pellet litter made of paper but havent had the time haha