Ok, where did the last ten years go??!!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know most of you don't know me, but I'm a crazy cat lady from waaay back! I don't get in here much anymore, but it hit me today that sometime this month, I celebrated 10 years of being a TCS member ( last Wednesday 7/24 to be exact ).... So much time, so many changes... People have come and gone, some have even passed away. My question being where did it go? Seems like it was just yesterday..... Sigh.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Cindy! :wavey: I just celebrated 11 years about a month ago. :lol3: I took my break for a couple of years a while back. ;)

I remember first posting on TCS, first being involved with kitties. Other posters had older cats, and I remember wondering, what will it be like when my cats are 3? 5? 10? Well, now I know. :lol3: MY HOW TIME FLIES! :thud:

Last edited:

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I first came here in March 2001, it's over 12 years ago!!! Unbelievable! I don't know where all this time went!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Cindy! It's good to see you posting!

One truism is that the older you get, the faster time goes by. I've been here over a decade already.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time flies for us all.We  just have to to deal with wrinkles, old age and our kids & grandkids growing up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional, lol!! Thanks, guys, it's good to be back home! I'll probably be lurking around a lot, for awhile!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy!!! So great to hear from you! :hugs: It's nine years for me (if we ignore The Great Crash of 2004).

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Cindy! It's good to see you posting!

One truism is that the older you get, the faster time goes by. I've been here over a decade already.
Oh have I been noticing that one - speedy time, slow down!!  Wow...I see this month was my 10th year anniversary on TCS too..missed it..lol.

Last edited: