Oh these new feral babies are beautiful!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate point Siamese, long hairs and none of them meow, so chances are pretty good they are not pure, though I knew that because of the colony they were rescued out of. But they are the prettiest babies, and right now they are all in the blanket cave I made for them. I haven't been able to get close enough to them to even determine sex, which is worrisome, because although they are babies, they are old enough to mate at least by looking- so hopefully they are all the same sex- (doubtful) But I am still hopeful. Not one has eaten a thing though, so it is still early in the trust issue. Going to have to try smelly old sardines to see if that will entice them. But God, they are beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got the call about them and told the woman I couldn't take them as I am FULL up and she got a bit nasty and said either I take them, or she will release them- so I went over to get them from her. Found out she had trapped them 3 days ago and not fed or offered them water! GRRR They don't meow, but they sure do hiss and run!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it was the wrong way these babies came to you MaryAnne - but there is noone else in your whole area that would give them a chance like you are!
Good luck with them - especiallly little Willow