Oh No.I lost our kitten.............

bengalsmum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I looked everywhere in the house, all the usual places he could be, every room, even the washer! i was about to panick when heard a meow from the living room, and then found him in between a white blanket hanging on the radiator!!!
Honestly my heart missed a beat when i couldnt find him...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So glad you found him .. and welcome to bengal kittenhood

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I`m thankful you found him too....i thought by your title that it meant he died...oh my gosh...don`t ever scare us like that again!
Linda

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!!, I'm so glad you found him..I feared the worst when I read the title of the thread!

4kids4cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Life with a Bengal is never boring....or quiet for that matter. If my Zeke isn't screaming his head off, he is knocking things off counters and tables to make noise..... Gotta love him

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That brings back memories. Right after we got Jamie, he "vanished" in our living room. We literally tore the house apart, turned furniture upside down, emptied waste paper baskets, etc.. After over an hour of searching and calling, he emerged from the space between the radiator and wall! I promptly stuffed towels behind all the radiators in the house (it was summer, so the heat was off).

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, glad you found him, and YEAH it scared me too! I "lost" two of our kittens once too..we searched everywhere and they were both fast asleep on the heater vent behind the couch, which was only about 3 inches wide. They were tiny and we were so scared!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Panther does that! He just disappears! Scares me half to death. FINALLY I found 2 ways of (usually!) finding him. ONE I open the door to the closet that has his dA BIRD in it and second I swing Da Bird hitting it on one side of me and then on the other. SUDDENLY magically he appears and gets hugged and kissed and purrs up a storm!