OH LAURIE !!!!!!!!! BDAY TIME !!!!!!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:cake::bday::party4::woohoo:View media item 203505:cake::bday::party4::woo:

[COLOR=#PURPLE]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LAURIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

So, I am not going to get all mushy-gushy here. :not: Can't help myself..... :flail: BUT - you are such a special and dear person that GRAND wishes are wanted for you for your special day. :hugs: :hugs: AW Laurie - you are SO unique, SO creative, SO kind, SO smart, SO beautiful, SO very, very extraordinary, SO compassionate and I am SO lucky and blessed that TCS brought us together three years ago. SHEESH - JUST SO SPECIAL!!!!!! SO hears to a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :beerpals: :D :D :D :D :D :heart3: :kisskiss: :sun:

FINALLY - no party can get started without an overload of my usual over-the-top smiley birthday bombings. :D :happy3:

:banana1: :banana2: :bday: :cake: :kitty3: :popworm: :kitty: :music: :banana1: :high5: :hobbes: :bigthumb: :heart3: :banana2: :party: :balloon: :lol3: :blobgreen :happy3: :blobpink: :hi: :party2: :party3: :wave2: :Chocolate Cherry: :Daisy Petal: :blobpurpl :banana2: :dance: :jump: :lovegrin: :heart2: :lovegrin2: :afro: :hugs: :lol2: :blobred: :heart: :kiss: :blush: :music3: :fishy: :jerry: :rock: :cheese: :jive: :rockout: :evilgrin: :lol2: :beerpals: :tongue2: :lol3: :banana1: :einstein: :banana2: :wavey: :bday: :bunny: :heart3: :lovegrin2: :deer: :blobmir: :chescat: :bigwink: :whitecat: :clap: :sun: :grphug: :grphug2: :kisskiss: :heart3: :heart2: (gotta run now so people don't think I am nuts.) :paranoid: :lol3: :dash:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:flail: :flail: :flail:

Lauren, WHAT would a birthday be without your OVER-THE-TOP smiley birthday bomb? :clap: :clap: :clap:

:D :D :D

Thank you ALL for the happy birthday wishes! And Lauren - THANK YOU for not only the wishes, but for being so PERFECTLY you! :lol3: :heart2: :D

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You are such a blessing to us all on this site!!

I hope you have a fabulous Birthday!!!   

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy, happy!

I am NOT an emotional person, but one year on my best friend's birthday I said, "I'm glad you were born so that you could be my friend." She almost cried.

Thank you, Laurie, for being born and being such a good friend to many. I'm sure the kitties (and Gary!) are especially grateful. Who would have thought, as you entered this life, the impact you would have on others and the life you gave to so many kitties in need?

Hugs... 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Happy birthday, Laurie!!!

And a big thank you for me as well, for everything that you've done and keep doing for the cats! 

(I can't compete with Lauren's smilie party, but a modest blob-a-rama is in order - 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Happy birthday, Laurie!!!

(I can't compete with Lauren's smilie party, but a modest blob-a-rama is in order - 
:blobpurpl :blobred: :blobturq: :blobgreen :blobblue: :blobyello :blobpink: :blobmul:
Blob-a-rama..... :flail: Thanks for the laugh, Anne. :lol2: We can add that to our birthday smiley bombings.

------------------------------------------

Laurie - hope your special day was BOMBbarded with lots of happy and special things. :sun: :hugs: :D :heart3:

Last edited: