Oh baby!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!! Congratulations! She is a beautiful, healthy girl! I hope you are feeling okay after your c-section. Rest up and enjoy your gorgeous daughter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
28 hours? She was REALLY comfy!
Congratulations, she is absolutely gorgeous, what a beautiful little girl you have there

Hope you're recovering well after the c section, once you get out of hospital and start moving around a bit more, you'll be feeling better.

Enjoy motherhood!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!! Yesterday was rough trying to move around and such but I am much more mobile today. Was able to help DH take care of her with clothes and diapers which was really nice.

DH has been wonderful as both a father and husband. He is making sure I listen to the hospital staff and has stepped up to the plate in caring for Amber at night.

Now that I am on a schedule for my pain medications, I am more confident that going home tomorrow will go well. My mom will be back down here tomorrow and is staying until Wednesday to help care for me and the house while DH and I focus on Amber.

Even after all of this, I cannot help but feel truly blessed. Amber is extremely healthy, we are working on a good nursing pattern going and she is just so mild-tempered. Never thought I could ever love so much.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! She is just the cutest little (big) thing! I had the exact same stats when I was born!

NOW comes the hard part! Rest up so you'll be ready!

Cally