Oh baby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was hoping that today was going to be the day, but it's not really looking like it, lol.

I think I'll clean up some downstairs, pick up the cat toys and vacuum. If I had someone to drive me, I'd be at the store getting stuff to make cupcakes. Mmmmm. Alas, the hubs is at work as are all our friends. :/

I'm trying to be active today in the hopes that MOVING AROUND will get things going.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Was hoping that today was going to be the day, but it's not really looking like it, lol.

I think I'll clean up some downstairs, pick up the cat toys and vacuum. If I had someone to drive me, I'd be at the store getting stuff to make cupcakes. Mmmmm. Alas, the hubs is at work as are all our friends. :/

I'm trying to be active today in the hopes that MOVING AROUND will get things going.
I hope something happens for you today! Eeek... I'm so excited for you!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still nothing. *sigh* Oh well. Guess she'll get here when she gets here, or if they perform a c-section.

I'm just getting frustrated with the wait.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Time for the MOST EXPENSIVE restaurant you can find!

I agree! She will decide to come before your appetizers even arrive!

Lots and lots o baby vibes!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Still nothing. *sigh* Oh well. Guess she'll get here when she gets here, or if they perform a c-section.

I'm just getting frustrated with the wait.
Well, just take comfort in the fact that you know she can't stay in there forever

Soon, soon, very soon!
It doesn't matter HOW she gets here (natural or c-section), all that matters is that you will be holding your sweet girl within days (or hours, minutes... it's up to her
)

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, here it is, Monday morning. Still no sign that Amber wants to join us outside my womb. I have an OB appointment this morning to check my progress and hopefully my regular OB will get a hold of me today to discuss my options.

Personally, I am just done with the whole thing. If they want to induce or schedule a csection, I'd rather they do it sooner rather than later because I just keep getting my hopes up only to be let down again and again. The emotional roller coaster has taken its toll and I just can't deal anymore.

I will update once I know more. :/

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOOOO!!!!!! Update!!!!! I go in tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. to be induced!
I'm feeling relieved, excited and anxious, which is much better than depressed, lol.

And my mom was actually about an hour away for a work-thing and stopped by on her way home tonight when I got the call from the doctor's office. She's staying the night now.

So, hopefully I'll have my baby girl in my arms tomorrow.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! I hope you get a good night sleep before they hand Amber her eviction notice tomorrow!
Good luck! I will be thinking of you and praying for you too! And anxiously waiting for news; but we understand if it takes you a while to get us an update.
Just know we are really really happy for you!!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things are still going here on my end. They started the pitocin around 8 am and Amber is still not here. But we are just moving at her pace and we are both healthy and going strong. Got lain Meds via IV so my pain management so far is fine. I am holding off on the epidural for as long as I can hoping I can do this naturally.

This will definitely be my only post until she is here.