October Picture of the Month Competition: Cats and glass (windows, mirrors etc)

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Romeow
romy and deer.JPG

yes thats glass in master bedroom in Fairfax ca. Little picture is leaning against it.Romeow and the deer are in heaven playing now...She came right up to sliding glass door later in living room and I made a video of them playing thru the glass....cutest darn thing I ever saw!! . Every time I saw deer for many years I would get exited and say Romy theres a DEERIE OUTSIDE come here quick ! and after a while he would come running when I said it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RomeowView attachment 355905

yes thats glass in master bedroom in Fairfax ca. Little picture is leaning against it.Romeow and the deer are in heaven playing now...She came right up to sliding glass door later in living room and I made a video of them playing thru the glass....cutest darn thing I ever saw!! . Every time I saw deer for many years I would get exited and say Romy theres a DEERIE OUTSIDE come here quick ! and after a while he would come running when I said it.
Okay, the name Romeow is completely inspired. Love it!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Every time I saw deer for many years I would get exited and say Romy theres a DEERIE OUTSIDE come here quick ! and after a while he would come running when I said it.
I do that with Ruby, expect it's "Ruby, come quick, I see a cat !!!" And sometimes, like in the picture I posted, there's more than 1 cat. :biggrin: