Contest October Picture Of The Month: Cats Greeting

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After a couple weeks this is how I was generally greeted by my latest rescue at the door of my foster room in the morning. She was semi-feral at first and it took a while to re-socialize her, but it was worth all the scratches and bandages. She is Patch.
IMG_2481.jpg

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

For a long time we didn't think Reese knew how to cheek rub at all. One day she decided that she'd try it out...and this is how she greets me when I come home from work now. With a great big toothy, tonguey, sloppy drag across my fingers, shoes, or work hat. She tries her best.

Kitty0619

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my baby Tiger and this is how he greeted me this morning. Usually, when I wake up in the mornings Tiger is always by my head meowing for his breakfast but this morning he wasn't there, so I go to the kitchen calling him and when I hear a meow at my feet I look down and this is what I find! I thought he was so cute that I had to take a picture and I'm glad I did now.
20181014_223703.jpg

Last edited:

MrHandsomesMama

Happily wrapped around his little paws!
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 257536
Official entry: Emmett greeting my mom after a long day at work!
View attachment 257535 Just because its cute: Emmett waiting for my mom to walk up at the window to our front stoop in our old apartment
Mom's face is edited out for her privacy. A side note: he sometimes seems almost like he poses for pictures, but most of the time if a camera or phone is pointed at him he immediately stops doing whatever cute things prompted the bringing out of a camera in the first place.