mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
:bunnydance: It's that time again! :bunnydance:

This month’s Picture of the Month is

Cats greeting humans/other cats/other animals

Find your pics of your furries doing their pussycat greeting thing
and you may win a rather wonderful TCS T-shirt!

Prizes can be shipped worldwide

Submissions will be accepted for the next seven days.

Something to remember.. If you would like a heads-up on what the next topic will be, make sure you subscribe to the newsletter
Newsletter Subscription Tutorial

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  3. One submission per member please
  4. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.
Announcement - Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not
Photos will not necessarily be monitored during the contest. If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

:happycat:

debo1576

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
B83FFFB0-2C4C-42D1-AD19-CDF9D43A2C8B.jpeg
This is my grandson Cameron with Miles, one of our snowshoes.Cameron has always adored kittens but was not able to have one as his dad is allergic so we got two kittens so he and his brother could enjoy here! We had been catless for a few years and forgot how much fun they are!

Last edited by a moderator:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 257473 Little Jo seeing my husband (her dad) coming home from work.
mom of little jo mom of little jo - Welcome to TCS and to the Monthly Photo Contest, to you and Little Jo as well! She's a beautiful girl.

This is my grandson Cameron with Miles, one of our snowshoes.Cameron has always adored kittens but was not able to have one as his dad is allergic so we got two kittens so he and his brother could enjoy here! We had been catless for a few years and forgot how much fun they are!
D debo1576 - Welcome to you and Miles (and Cameron, of course) as well! Miles is just delightful - and I Love hearing the phrase, "one of our snowshoes."

Oh, Kieka Kieka - come say, "hello!"

;)

This is Lily and Sonny. Sony was orphaned at birth, but Lily took him under her wing. Now he’s a thriving six-month-old kitten!
ghaddox ghaddox - What a tender photo of two absolute beauties!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awww. Super cute.