Contest October Picture Of The Month: Cats Greeting

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
You are so incredibly lucky that you found her! I am so happy for you both. 5 years ago, my husband and I moved with my cat Rascal to North Dakota for my husbands job. Two days after we moved into our rented home my husband opened the door and before he could do anything Rascal ran out the door. I instantly ran out and found him under my husband's truck and was pulling him out by the nape of his neck when a drunk neighbor came wandering over and scared Rascal and he twisted out of my hand. I looked all night with a flashlight and then looked every day for months. Finally I realized he wasn't coming back. I think all the time if only I would've held on tighter or if that drunk neighbor would have stayed away.... we lived there for two years but I never saw any sign of Rascal again. So, I love when I hear story's like yours. I am very glad for you both and I can only imagine the joy you felt when you found her again.
:(:grouphug::alright::hugs::grouphug2::sniffle:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY: This is a very special greeting because it was literally minutes after I found my sweet girl Mia a.k.a Mama... after escaping one night and being gone for 16 miserable, horrible, heart wrenching days.
We searched everywhere.. that morning I just happened to check my live trap at 6 am and saw her walking down my sidewalk as if she had no idea where she was. She ran to me and was soooo happy. My heart started beating again that day. She lost 4 pounds, was dirty and dehydrated and exhausted. The 2nd pic is shortly after where she went in the basement to get some SAFE rest.

View attachment 257959 View attachment 257960
:hearthrob::redheartpump::catlove::redheartpump::hearthrob:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We hardly ever have a camera handy during greetings with our cat, so I don't have a great entry (laser eyes and all). It's actually a snapshot of what Milly does to Mr. PushPurr when he gets home from work. She can't wait to jump on his back when he bends over to untie his shoes, and then he is stuck there in that position while she hugs, chuffs, spins and plays with toys while on his back.

entry:

Milly-24SEP2018-b.jpg

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
We hardly ever have a camera handy during greetings with our cat, so I don't have a great entry (laser eyes and all). It's actually a snapshot of what Milly does to Mr. PushPurr when he gets home from work. She can't wait to jump on his back when he bends over to untie his shoes, and then he is stuck there in that position while she hugs, chuffs, spins and plays with toys while on his back.

entry:

View attachment 258190
:clap::wavey::clap2:
I had to make a point of getting my phone ready before opening the door to get one of Gypsy, even a blurry one.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have good greeting picture, either! I've been trying the past couple days, but she's very good at not cooperating.

This is probably the best I've got. Lelia running to see me as I come in from work.
20181019_153123.jpg

I'll probably get a perfect picture now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
That's it folks! Entries are now closed.

Stay tuned for the voting thread. :thumbsup: