Oberon And His Beginner Cat Mom

elenatchi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone !
Last Tuesday I went to the SPCA "just to get information", because I finally felt financially stable enough to have a cat after a loong while of waiting. There, I saw a cage which seemed empty, but as I was leaving I saw a tiny ear poke under a towel ! After removing the towel what I saw was the cutest, shyest cat I'd ever seen. He was 2 years old, and had been found on the street, the shelter think he's a stray. I fell in love, but decided to sleep on it...
The next day, I was bringing him home ! Since I had never had a cat before, I scoured the internet for answers and found this site and the mountain of helpful advice was more than I could ask for. I was quite worried because I'd been hiding under my bed, but now I know I just have to be patient :blush:

It worked so far as he was sleeping on my bed this morning !

I feel like the community is just the best as a first-time owner, and I'll definitely need all the help I can get ;)

Oberon and his human mom say hi !

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
05A02B4B-605E-441A-86DC-D3470E348305.gif
elenatchi and Oberon, on behalf of The Catsite community, A5699252-9544-40F3-B955-11F590563619.jpeg

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Oberon is lovely! :lovecat4: :lovecat:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriateforum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like you've found a little star there and to think you nearly missed him, phew! He's lovely and lucky to have chosen you.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and that gorgeous boy, Oberon! BOY did you get "information," in the form of On The Job Training! But we'll help you all we can, and be happy to answer any questions you have.

upload_2018-4-17_15-53-49.jpeg