Nutro wet food?

lillypie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is this an okay wet food? Do any of your cats like it? Its a bit cheaper than the Merrick Im feeding Lilly so I was wondering if it is worth a shot? Thanks!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillypie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Specifically the Nutro Kitten Soft Loaf Chicken Recipe. I will post the ingredients below. 

Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Pork Broth, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Phosphate, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes. This is a good food that mine do like. It comes in a good range of flavors and textures so it's a good food to keep in a rotation especially if you have picky eaters like I do. It's also readily available which is nice too

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's a good food.   My 2 enjoy the chunky chicken loaf, chunky turkey loaf (both are pates) and the minced turkey.    I like that there's no unnecessary veggies or other fillers.   It's my Lokhi's favorite food

lillypie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a unamious yes for Nutro! I will have to pick some up this weekend and see what my Lilly thinks, she pretty much will eat anything, but her stomach doesn't always agree with that!

lillypie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This food was advertised in my local pet store on sale, are any of these worth a shot as well??

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
Beyond is a decent food, but I try to stay away from Purina as much as I can (personal choice.) I have fed it before without issue and the cats like it.

Nutro is in my main rotation. I actually feed the senior soft loaf chicken as it has more calories than the kitten version (which is usual.)

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
Solid Gold is mostly fish-based food; however, they have recently released 3 options that are fish-free that contain a mix of chicken, turkey and duck.

missmimz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nutro natural choice is a good for the price. My cats like the sliced turkey. 

catminionjess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats like the Nutro loafs (pates). They seem to prefer it over Merrick, but they will eat Merrick sometimes. I personally don't like Blue, it gave my girl a strange cough the one time I  had my cats try it. Never again. They haven't tried Beyond, but I used to feed my cats Friskies. I'm sure it's better than that though.