Now THAT is a bathtub!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woah. :oops: You need a castle for that!

I saw a really pretty stained glass bathtub and while I’m not sure if it was functional or maybe just art; all I could think was “I am too chunky for a see-through GLASS bathtub!”:lol: But if its just art; where does one keep it?:dunno:
Has to be art. It's standing alone in the middle of the floor and there are no plumbing connections. And it's the kind of art that wasn't meant for normal people with normal pocketbooks and normal sized houses - this was meant for someone who has a huge room devoted entirely to their expensive art collection. But wow!

Margret

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Has to be art. It's standing alone in the middle of the floor and there are no plumbing connections. And it's the kind of art that wasn't meant for normal people with normal pocketbooks and normal sized houses - this was meant for someone who has a huge room devoted entirely to their expensive art collection. But wow!

Margret
Plumbing could be over on the dragon side.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee, maybe the water comes out of the dragon's mouth!
That would be AWESOME!! I think they just aren't showing it functional in this image. You see freestanding tubs all over the place now so i think they are getting good at hiding it. I looked at the ceiling fillers too but that just sounds so noisy to me.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That would be AWESOME!! I think they just aren't showing it functional in this image. You see freestanding tubs all over the place now so i think they are getting good at hiding it. I looked at the ceiling fillers too but that just sounds so noisy to me.
The claw that is shown looks like it could be a lever to control the hot or cold water. The other could be on the other side and we just can't see it from this angle.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's beautiful. How many seconds would it be in my house before there was a cat taking a nap in it? :lol:
Jasmine would get into the tub as a way to better examine the dragon, to figure out how to climb it, and fall asleep in mid-ponder. Probably 5 minutes. Not counting the time spent suspiciously sniffing it first.

Margret

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jasmine would get into the tub as a way to better examine the dragon, to figure out how to climb it, and fall asleep in mid-ponder. Probably 5 minutes. Not counting the time spent suspiciously sniffing it first.

Margret
Lilith would sit in it and holler until I put a blanket in it for her to nap on.

Sophie would climb all over it before taking a nap in it.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise

Margret
If you are rich enough to own a bathtub like that, maybe you have servants who bring containers of heated water. Isn't that the way baths were done before we had plumbing?

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woah. :oops: You need a castle for that!

I saw a really pretty stained glass bathtub and while I’m not sure if it was functional or maybe just art; all I could think was “I am too chunky for a see-through GLASS bathtub!”:lol: But if its just art; where does one keep it?:dunno:
Neither, they are AI images so only exist in pics and imagination.