Now its kicking off at Glasgow UK Airport

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they have arrested some people so thats great news - but its going crazy at the airport - some flights that had just landed, they are keeping all the people in, so they cant go home
Glasgow schools had just broken up for holidays, so it would have been just terrible if.....

wonder if Pombina has heard anything - stay safe gal

whats wrong with these people

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please tell me everything is going fine at Heathrow. DH's plane should have left about 3 hours ago. I haven't heard anything about delays. I want my hubby back, he's been away over 2 weeks!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was an article in today's Wall Street Journal about the london car bobms today where there is speculation that its supposed to be a test for the new PM and of course what his action plan is for pulling the troops out of Iraq.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Please tell me everything is going fine at Heathrow. DH's plane should have left about 3 hours ago. I haven't heard anything about delays. I want my hubby back, he's been away over 2 weeks!!!
theres no problems at the other major airports, but I suspect the security checks will be a bit crazy - he'll be in the air now
and on his way to you, bump and kitties

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They're saying this bombing is linked to the bombing-threat in London yesterday (they matched today's bomb with yesterday's bombs). Scary!

Anyone know if anybody got hurt, other than the guy in the SUV?