November Picture of the Month Competition: Cats helping around the house

Jackzee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Jackzee Jackzee he looks gorgeous, but we do need to have photos that show cats helping us. This is one of those competitions (and they're certainly not all like this) where we know that our cats aren't actually helping us (please don't tell them that) but we can make up a story to go with the photo.. Jcatbird Jcatbird made some suggestions, so maybe we could use one of those :)
To be honest he's trying to help me picking up clothes for my date he was shocked maybe i was looking Good or Bad 😀

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Bastian searching the web with me:
My first thought was he was putting his entry into this contest :cool: Love how he is looking up like, what you want?? I'm busy!

ENTRY - Cucumella checking the oven temperature for me
Such a serious, concentrating so hard look. Takes the job very seriously :heartshape:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry: Isabelle and Sunnie signifying it is break time by laying on all my chemistry binders and papers while I work problems at the computer... They must have conspired and secretly planned to cooperate as they both came in at the same time and plopped down simultaneously. Normally they are not close buddies. okay, okay, breaks are good. Thank you for caring about me so much <3

Sunnie and Is.jpg

Non entry: Isabelle helping motivate me while study
Is study.jpg

Non entry: Isabelle helping me make my bud study note cards for Field Botany, by knocking thee buds onto the floor. 🤣 She is so supportive when it comes to school <3

Is help.jpg

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My precious Mittens (RIP). He always wanted to help me with whatever I was doing, always following and supervising his mommy. He is missed every minute of every single day.
Here he is helping mommy rip up the pizza box. He loved all boxes and thought they were bought just for him. Silly kitty!

20181015_214738.jpg

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an entry. Meghan helping you with the bed reminded me that Max used to do the same. :redheartpump::angel3:
View attachment 359682
Lovely picture of poor Max!
My picture of Meghan (with her damaged eye) is not a good photo of her. Here is a better one, taken a few minutes later (not an entry as it doesn't show how dedicated she is to the task of making beds. It's a pity that I'm hopeless with a camera. But I do like taking part in the competition.

CIMG6891.JPG

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOTE:
YOU HAVE AN EXTRA DAY FOR ENTRIES!

Due to the fact that I'm unable to set up the thread for another day,
there's extra time to get your entries in
:)
Okay. I did not interfere with the thread to get another day of laughs but I certainly will enjoy the extra entries! :think: Yay!!!:woo::banana1::bunnydance:
gilmargl gilmargl I think that’s a precious picture of a dedicated Meghan helping with the bed! Lol

More entries everyone!