November Picture of the Month Competition: Cats helping around the house

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of cat is that?
That’s just a sweet little BobCat rescue. Sweet kitty! The story of that rescue is wonderful. Gibsy is a house Bob now.

Jackzee Jackzee It looks like sweet Jack is helping you to say prayers? Or helping by holding a nice bug for you? Or is he helping you pick out your clothes for the day? He definitely looks involved.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s just a sweet little BobCat rescue. Sweet kitty! The story of that rescue is wonderful. Gibsy is a house Bob now.

Jackzee Jackzee It looks like sweet Jack is helping you to say prayers? Or helping by holding a nice bug for you? Or is he helping you pick out your clothes for the day? He definitely looks involved.
I was going to say, it looked like a Bobcat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Jackzee Jackzee he looks gorgeous, but we do need to have photos that show cats helping us. This is one of those competitions (and they're certainly not all like this) where we know that our cats aren't actually helping us (please don't tell them that) but we can make up a story to go with the photo.. Jcatbird Jcatbird made some suggestions, so maybe we could use one of those :)

Jackzee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

He's try to say plz come and give me some massage under my neck it's jack style 🐱🙏