November 2016 Reviewer Of The Month

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

November was a great month with dozens of new reviews added to the site! Well done, everyone! Two members share the Reviewer Of The Month badge for November: @Cassiopea  and @Sargon  with 8 reviews each View media item 326849

The winner of the $30 gift certificate is @Alicia88  
Congratulations! Your review of the Kong feather mouse came up in the random draw!  

How can you be our winner next month?

It's easy. Just visit our Reviews Section  and look for cat products which you've tried. It can be anything from cat food and litter to specialty toys or cat furniture. Write a detailed honest review and submit it. The two users who submit the highest number of reviews become our Reviewers of the month. In addition to that, one review is chosen randomly and that review earns the member who wrote it a $30 Amazon gift certificate! 

Writing just one review can be enough to win the prize. The more reviews you write, the better are your chances! Most importantly - by writing objective and detailed reviews, you're helping other cat lovers make better choices!

Start reviewing for this month and you may be our winner next month!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! It truly helps to have the reviews of others, I always read the reviews when purchasing something, it definitely helps my decision making!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is so exciting!  I always pore through reviews before buying anything - especially cat toys.  

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Cassiopea, Sargon and Alicia88! Well done!