Not sure of how to navigate and answer msgs... Is this it

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It looks like you did!! There is a "Post Thread" button on the right side of the main page, but also the same button underneath each Forum section. If you are looking at a particular thread and want to post a reply, just start typing your response in the empty box below the previous post and once done, click on the "Post Reply" button beneath what you've typed.

Here is a whole section of 'how to's' you might like to look through. The illustrated pictures look to be a bit outdated, but the general guidelines sill apply.
Site Help – TheCatSite Articles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mouse mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yesterday I was on my phone, thought I would try my laptop today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mouse mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello... I was very interested in the conversation about the can food. I recently started giving Mouse the Loveables brand. Tried to find it on line for more info without success. I will figure how to get a pic on here for you all to meet her, but not today, this was challenge enough...lol

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You can post in any forum, just like you have here in this forum. They are all the same, so if you have read posts about can food, go back and find it and post to it - just like you did here!!!