Not Sure If Cat Ate Broken Glass???

Dave8014

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So 4 days ago I receive a package with my cats new ceramic bowl. It came broken into pieces. So I put it back into the box and flip it over so my cat can’t get into it. I saw two days ago he was playing with the boxes I had in the corner and went on to his other things. I saw him licking by the boxes over the next two days. I went to go clean up and return the boxes to amazon and noticed some broken pieces of ceramic on my stool. The last time I saw him play there was two days ago. I’m seriously scared that he may have eaten or licked them. I didn’t even notice them till today! I checked his mouth and no cuts that I can see. No blood. Just red gums from the teething. Stool is normal and no blood. Acting normal. I almost want to leave work right now and get xrays. Just can’t afford it. I cleaned everything. I’ve just been so careless these last three days from overworking and Christmas and feel terrible about forgetting that box on my bench. I saw him hanging out on the stool last night. Not sure when I’m out of my house because he usually just sleeps. Never eats when I’m outside. Just sleeps. He used thre litter box about 5 times since I got that box and he played with it so I’m sure I would of saw something by now.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Mostly things just pass through without problems. I think if something was wrong you would see symptoms by now .
Swallowing plastic , string or a rubber band is probably more concern than a solid object.
I would give kitty an eyedropper of olive oil just to make sure everything slides along.
Best wishes ...:hellocomputer:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave8014

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
~ Mostly things just pass through without problems. I think if something was wrong you would see symptoms by now .
Swallowing plastic , string or a rubber band is probably more concern than a solid object.
I would give kitty an eyedropper of olive oil just to make sure everything slides along.
Best wishes ...:hellocomputer:
Yeah but the ceramic was sharp.