NOT RECEIVING EMAIL ALERTS

suzeanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Click on your photo and then "Preferences", where you can elect into certain emails then click "Save." If the settings are already on, then it might depend on your email provider -- e.g., sometimes Gmail doesn't put emails into the Inbox but automatically into sub-inboxes like Promotions, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Click on your photo and then "Preferences", where you can elect into certain emails then click "Save." If the settings are already on, then it might depend on your email provider -- e.g., sometimes Gmail doesn't put emails into the Inbox but automatically into sub-inboxes like Promotions, etc.
Many thanks! Settings look like they've changed and "push notifications" was checked in all cases. I have always refused this. I went through and unchecked every one, but kept the alerts I wanted. I use Chrome and my email is ATT/Yahoo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far, the problem is not solved. Do I have to check "enable push notifications" now? I never did before. Please advise.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I get notices and have always disabled push notifications, for what it is worth. However, am also intermittently left off of notices, and I cannot find a rhyme or reason for why.