Not new but gone for a few years

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone I'm not new but I've been gone for about 2 years so I thought I would say hi again.  I am newly married(just over 2 months) and have 2 cats and 2 dogs.  Tomnus, my oldest and the one anyone who recognizes me is familiar with is 7 now and still keeps me on my toes.  We got him a little sister, Jewel, about a year and a half ago and they are inseparable.  Like tom she's a DSH and everyone who sees pictures of them together swears they are litter mates but she's only going to be 2 in July.  Then there are our dogs Benny and Midnight.  Benny is a dotson/rat terrior mix I bought my wife after her step father passed early in our relationship about 2 years ago and he's been family since.  Midnight is a purebred black lab and the bane of Tomnus's existence.  She's a year and a half and the rest of the family is impatiently waiting for the puppy.  I will have pictures later as its late and my wife is trying to sleep as I type this next to her in bed...I keep getting dirty looks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't worry I will have pictures up probably later today.  Just need to email them to my self from my phone lol.  Since the cats and dogs normally don't get along(changed today) I don't have pictures of all 4 together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise