Not eating

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jeannem

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Suki was eating the kibble this morning while i was at the other side of the kitchen working at putting my breakfast together. As I moved toward her she bolted away. May during Sukis' 2nd week she won't be so skittish.
j

jeannem

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Suki will not touch wet cat food. We are transitioning to a different better quality cat food now. We are also going to totally clean out her litter box Friday. I have been scooping about 2x a day. I hope she will continue to use it after it has been washed and refilled too!
j

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Suki will not touch wet cat food. We are transitioning to a different better quality cat food now. We are also going to totally clean out her litter box Friday. I have been scooping about 2x a day. I hope she will continue to use it after it has been washed and refilled too!
j
I buy duplicates of Krista's litterboxes. That means I can fill and swap in a clean one without taking her bathroom out of order. Then I can clean the dirty box on my own time.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
There might be something here that helps ;

jeannem

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will look into a duplicate liter box. The one we have came with the cat starter kit we purchased at the shelter. I don't know if hubby will want to drive out there to buy another. Anyway I think a 2nd identical litter box is a great idea.
j