Norwegian Forest Cat

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Your Norwegian Forest Cat is without a doubt one of the most striking cats I've seen in a long time. :thumbsup: Please feel free to take a look around the forum and post more pics here:Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
There are also many Articles and resources available that I'm certain you would enjoy.

ETA: I'm sure 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine and mightyboosh mightyboosh will love Deathclaw too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WillowLea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,
Ty everyone. I just realized I posted duplicate pics, sorry lol. Yes he's huge. Although a lot of that is fur :lol::gingercat2: he has a vet appointment in 5 days to be neutered and chipped. I'll definitely post more pics after he's all healed up from that :petcat:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
11824060-B53B-4CE8-96A7-D08443B9A767.gif
WillowLea and Deathclaw, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
C10C555D-08BE-4B92-A1CF-0489A458746F.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Deathclaw is huge and lovely :lovecat: :lovecat4: Do post more photos please.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

WillowLea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WillowLea WillowLea - Wow; just, "wow." Is he one of Barbara Chronakis' cats, or one of Linda Stebner's?

As soon as you have the time, you should probably post a few hundred photos to this thread:

The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

Welcome to TCS!
He was actually a gift from a woman I work with. Her name is Pamela Brünner. She owns the female and paid for a stud and I'm not sure who the owner of the male was. But she ended up with 5 females and 1 male that no one wanted. She knew that my Birman had died about a year earlier and asked me if I wanted him. I didn't even know anything about the breed until I researched them that night lol.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was actually a gift from a woman I work with. Her name is Pamela Brünner. She owns the female and paid for a stud and I'm not sure who the owner of the male was. But she ended up with 5 females and 1 male that no one wanted. She knew that my Birman had died about a year earlier and asked me if I wanted him. I didn't even know anything about the breed until I researched them that night lol.
WillowLea WillowLea - Well, research isn't everything, you know. NFCs eat a great deal, and shed like mad, and they'll often give you the ol' StinkEye

bobstinkeye.jpg

for no real reason. I'd be happy to take Deathclaw off your hands - simply because I'm such an accommodating fellow, of course - and since you know Birmans, I'd even offer to swap you an Evil Snowshoe a lovely short-haired Birman for him.

mooshuprinter.jpg

You'd like her - smart as a whip, she is. Bright, luminescent Lapis eyes; soft, sweet voice like a demented ogre killing a banshee with a blunt pitchfork an angel, and talk about personality - Moo Shu truly has personality. Your Son would Love her as well - she adores children even uncooked.

All kidding aside, Deathclaw is positively astounding, and will doubtless grow into a cherished member of my your Family. Our collective condolences on the loss of your Birman, and that sentiment no doubt echoed by everyone here on TCS. Here's wishing you and Deathclaw a long and enjoyable stay here!

WillowLea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Deathclaw is one stunningly handsome cat.
His name's a teensy bit serious, though. ;) What's his lovey nickname when he's just your sweet little baby boy? :catlove:
Haha! Everyone just calls him Deathclaw. And it fits him perfectly lol. He decides when it's cuddle time and he decides when it ends :petcat::angrycat:. We all have a wonderful habit of spoiling him. We may be creating a monster:devilcat2: