Nora, Thomas, and Walter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a couple pics I took tonight while I was making tacos for dinner.

Nora sitting pretty, watching me cook. She loves to watch us cook, and has to sit on her stool (no one else is allowed to use it). lol

Thomas sitting in the sink, waiting for a drink. LOL He's very patient, and very polite about it. I really need to get a fountain, though. lol

Thomas and Walter getting a drink.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, those pictures are all so cute! Nora reminds me of my cat Chloe, she loves to sit just like that and watch people.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nora is so regal looking on her stool throne! She is really paying attention, too! What a sweet picture.

The ones of the boys are so cute! Those guys are too much fun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

Nora is so regal looking on her stool throne! She is really paying attention, too! What a sweet picture.
She really does pay attention! She watches every single time we cook dinner, or do anything else in the kitchen (like wash dishes). We pull her stool over just for her to do so, and she just sits there and watches. She never tries to get at the food or anything, just watches. She's such a cool cat!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

She really does pay attention! She watches every single time we cook dinner, or do anything else in the kitchen (like wash dishes). We pull her stool over just for her to do so, and she just sits there and watches. She never tries to get at the food or anything, just watches. She's such a cool cat!
Hannah does the same thing. That's how I recognized the intent look on her face.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What great pictures!!! I love the one of Nora on the stool. What a great expression on her face. She's posing so prettily!!

doctorspepper2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cats. Nice photos. The photos captured the expression that is uniquely their own. I feel like I already know them because of that.

Supervising the human on her stool? Sitting there in his favorite drinking spot? Love it!
))

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nora is just absolutely gorgeous! I love how she sits there and watches so intently.....it reminds me of our Banshee, who also had her own chair in the kitchen so that she could su-purr-vise whatever I was doing there.

And the boys are just sweeties, too. All three are beautiful babies.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are fantastic. Nora in her Perfect Cat Pose (aka Statue Cat)

The one of both boys drinking from the faucet in the same spot is priceless. I had to stare for a minute thinking there was a mirror there.