No receiving messages in my thread Sombra although they are announced in the Alerts list.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello who ever can help.
Messages sent to me by other members do not appear in my thread Sombra since yesterday although they have been announced in the Alerts list yesterday and today.
Please help.
Many thanks
Golondrina

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Go to forums-site help or contact
Or check your account

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Messages sent to me by other members do not appear in my thread Sombra since yesterday although they have been announced in the Alerts list yesterday and today.
Just to be clear in regards to determining what may be going on system-wise, would these be typed out responses/replies, or just purraises?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
golondrina golondrina you can send a PM to any of the moderators.
I'm not quite sure what you are asking.
You are saying that it says in your alert list that people have posted in your thread, but the posts aren't in the thread?

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm looking at it and I think it's really likely, golondrina golondrina that you are mistaking purraise for posts. It really is the only way this could happen.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
golondrina golondrina if you go to the little Alert icon and click on Show All it will show you all of your recent notifications. I added a green circle to the picture below:

Untitled.jpg

Try that. Does it show you all of the notifications you say are missing?

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
golondrina golondrina if you go to the little Alert icon and click on Show All it will show you all of your recent notifications. I added a green circle to the picture below:

View attachment 419261

Try that. Does it show you all of the notifications you say are missing?
I'm pretty sure it's not the alert notifications that golondrina feels are missing. I think she feels that they are telling her about posts, and that the posts are missing. It could be quite easy to mistake 'reacted to' which is what is said when it's purraise, for 'replied to', which indicates they posted.
But golondrina golondrina as LTS says, you can check the alerts to clarify.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you mani, LTS3, Furbalismom and maggie101. I realize now that I may have mistaken the announced purraises for announced messages. I appologize for having troubled you. :blush: . .Age must be catching up with me :cringe: