No Food For One Day

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, not even a full day actually. Oliver can only eat one type of food that I buy online and I miscalculated with the delivery.
I had two pouches left and I gave them to Oliver at 5am before I went to work. I came back from work at 8-30pm after getting a few more from the vet at an exorbitant price (nearly four times the normal cost).
Well, he saw me coming in with the stuff and went berserk, doing his "wah, wah," at a thousand decibels and a pathetic but cute pleading look. I could hardly open the pouch for him pushing and barging into me.
The little piggy is happy now.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe oliver expects you to stock up......like this!

20190303_121022.jpg

Can you believe we only have about 4 cases left. (those are the 5.5 oz cans, not the small ones)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe oliver expects you to stock up......like this!

View attachment 291645

Can you believe we only have about 4 cases left. (those are the 5.5 oz cans, not the small ones)
That looks like our house. I buy 12 - 16 weeks' worth of food at a time. That doesn't seem to alleviate Mowgli's food anxiety. He gets all excited when he sees the mail carrier delivering the familiar cartons, and half the time it's the dog next door getting a delivery from the same producer. :lol:

IMG_20180922_161052.jpg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh heck, looks like you've only half a day's worth of supplies for G and A. You'd best get ordering.
We no longer buy the weruva from amazon. Price got too high.

We have to buy it locally and it seldom goes on sale.

So buying it a a good price is getting difficult.

aradasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The moment I push the button on Chewy’s to load up on food, mine stop eating it. I now have a mixture of food they hate and food then now tolerate and rotate them until the hated food is gone. I now order enough for about 2 weeks. I also tried to get all four to eat the same food, never really could. Now I feed four cats three different kinds and brands. They run my life.