Nishka and Jacob

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, I have photos - Nishka is the Black and white lady and jacob, the orange and white furball. How many hours until 15.30 left!!!!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they are beautiful! So many photo ops awaiting you
They look like cuddlebugs. You and your partner are so lucky to get them and they to get you
They have such lovely eyes.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!!!! They look like twins!!! What beautiful babys you will have!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awh wow, what a couple of treasure those two are
you are certainly gonna have a great time with them

Bet you cant wait to get them home, you'll just have to let us know how things go.....ooo with lots of photos to!!!

You are both angels indeed to give sweet Nishka and Jacob a forever home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its funny that since we signed the papers yesterday, returned and said hi again today and had some quality time, there has been a sense of unexpected happiness in the house. We both seem more content and look forward to my son seeing them in due course. Strange how two furballs in need of a home for 6 months, have been in the paper without success, can bring so much happiness to us and they are not even in the house yet. we both feel as though we have done a "good thing" and hearts are lifted.
Night all

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful babies!! I'm so happy to hear of people adopting senior kitties, that's so wonderful that they now have a loving forever home they so deserve.
Big Congrats to you and Nishka and Jacob!!