Nicknames

tickytat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Is it just me or do a lot of you have like 20 nicknames for your cats. The top three I use are stinky,pumpkin, and sweetums. I call him other things too like Pipsqueak or poopsie because his name is Popsie. He enjoys his nicknames though and has never forgot his real name.
That's funny, I was just thinking of posting something similer!

SOME OF HER MANY NICKNAMES: Muffin, Pumpkin, Turkey, Minnie, Momma, BumBum Banana, Tubby, Stinky Butt, TickyTat, and many more!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I doubt I can remember all of them.

Swanie is Swan, Swansley, Dude, Dudely, Doodle, Swan-Doodle, Doodle T., Treat-boy.

Cynthia is Cindy, Cindy Lou, Cynthia Louise, Cynthia Louise Catnip, Butterscotch, Beautiful, Cutie-Girl, Cuteness, Sweetie, Princess FussyToes.

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toby = Littie-boy, Bunny, Tow-Buns, Bun-man, Kitty-man, Stinky Boy, Toby-san

Bell= Belly, Bellbottoms, Belly-button, Stinky Girl, Belvedere, Fuss-head, Morning Kisses, Purr-head

Lulu= The Lu, L-U, Poo-Choo, Fuss-head, Stinko, Dunkel-kitty

Pixie= Pinky-head, Pigsley, Dunkel-head, Poo-head

I LOVE everyone's postings! I can see we all have the same crazed love for our precious babies!

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, I LOVED His Lordship nickname LOL LOL LOL
. Those are the ones I think of when I am cleaning out the endless litter box and they are watching to make sure I get it all nice and tidy for them,

boo-berry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Is it just me or do a lot of you have like 20 nicknames for your cats. The top three I use are stinky,pumpkin, and sweetums. I call him other things too like Pipsqueak or poopsie because his name is Popsie. He enjoys his nicknames though and has never forgot his real name.
I have one cat...and with all the nicknames that spurt from my mouth (and those of family & friends), it's a wonder she even knows her real name: Boo!

Here's a few, off the top of my head: Boo-ber, Boo-berry, Booty-licious, Booty-girl, Terd (that's my own trademark term of endearment...lol), Terd-bucket, Ms. Priss, Booty-Boo, Boobi-la, ...lol... and many more I just can't seem to remember!!!

My dad calls her "Spoofy"!

Can you tell she's well loved and mostly likely spoiled rotten???

tempteq

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't quite have 20, but I have few.

Cat's name from her previous owners/the shelter was Lily so she gets called silly-willy-nilly-lily-billy or any concoction of those. Sometimes I'll also call her girlfriend, baby girl etc.

Milo gets called Mr. Man, boyfriend, Blinky (a previous shelter name). Those are the most frequent.

Nicknames are so fun!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

and sometimes when I forget which cat I'm taking about, he gets called Neko
OH yes this happens all the time at my house. Especially with 3 boys, it sometimes take 2 or 3 times before I get the right name.

And I used to make fun of my mom for calling me my sisters name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Boo-berry's terd nicknames thats funny. I also thought I was the only one who refered to my cat as stinky. He also gets call poop nose due to the black spot on his nose, and sometime I call him booger butt.

serenasmommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats will usually respond more often to their nicknames than their real names lol...

Some nicknames I call Serena include Princess, Pumpkin-Head (cause she has an orange and black spot on the topof her head), Fluffy Belly (due to her curly belly fur), and Puppy (she does tricks for treats like a dog).

Max gets called Maximus, Maxamillian, Stubby (he's a Manx so he has a short tail), Baby (cause he's a big suck).

Cheyenne doesn't really get called anything except Trouble. She's the most mischeivious one of them all.

I call Flash Fattie (I'm not being mean, he's not actually fat, just a long-haired orange cat), Garfield (he eats anything), and Flasher (boy cats have an amazing sense of timing when cleaning their special areas lol...)

boo-berry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I love Boo-berry's terd nicknames thats funny. I also thought I was the only one who refered to my cat as stinky. He also gets call poop nose due to the black spot on his nose, and sometime I call him booger butt.
I use 'booger butt' too!!!

Hmm...come to think of it...alot of the nicknames have to do with the 'butt' area...I might need psychiatric help!

miao_kitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Frisk

Frisco's nicks are Frisk, Kitten, Sweetie, Baby and Button.
My mom's cat's name(s) is Habibi Bella but no one calls her either of those since my boyfriend christened her Frisky - Now she's Frisk, Frisks, Friskaliscious and Fatty Frisk. It's wierd how cat names evolve so. teehee.

mygirlmidnight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Actually only have one other name I use...Little One. Since Tal is my Lab (80 lbs) And Midnight is about 11 lbs, well there ya go!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marcie is usually Marcinator or doo doo head. Sometimes she is munchkin, twerp, fuzz butt or dum-dum. Judging on her very large vocabulary, I would say that she has nicknames for hubby and I (some of which aren't very complimentary...lol)

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy to see I'm not the only "crazy" cat purrson who nicknames their cats!!

Of course, mine all have their nicknames too - depending upon their purrsonalities...

Maverick is Blabs (he's the 'talker' of the bunch), Booger-Butt (and here I thought I was the only 'weird' one - PHEW!!
), Nutty, and the Love of My Life.

Geronimo is Hooters (b/c he's such a hoot!), Psycho-Cat, Looney-Tunes, and Big Baby (he follows me EVERYWHERE, and I swear he calls me "Mama" when he's looking for me!).

Winchester is Evil Knevil (Evil for short - although he's far from being 'evil', and is actually the sweetest cat around! He used to be such a daredevil in his younger days, and such a pistol - hence his 'real' name). I also call him Precious, and Big Boy.

Gabriel is Nubs (he gets that 'nubby' fur), and SweetPea.

Spencer is Half-Baked (he's not 'all there'), and Sweetie-Pie.

They all get called Dingbat when they do something goofy, Sh*thead when they misbehave, and Nutcase or Nutjob when they act psycho! But it's meant in a loving way..

~KK~

mapo5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 3 cats and their nicknames are pretty much just loving insults except for my obvious favorite cat. Its ok though. The other two get affection from my children who they have each claimed as their human.
Angie -cow beast (its lovingly I swear)
Eva - jerk (and often "she's the devil" because she's super smart but does not use her powers for good.)
Frankie - my little baby, cuddlebutt, magical fur ball, the best cat ever in the universe.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No!
No No!
No No No No No No!!
Quit it
Stop that
Ouch!
and......Oh Not Again..

Last edited: