Nicknames

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it just me or do a lot of you have like 20 nicknames for your cats. The top three I use are stinky,pumpkin, and sweetums. I call him other things too like Pipsqueak or poopsie because his name is Popsie. He enjoys his nicknames though and has never forgot his real name.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We only have a few nicknames.

Ling is Ling, Linger, or Miss LingLing.

Charlie is Charlie, Mr. Charles (DH's fav).

Keno is Keno, Kenopup, or Puppeeee

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's See

Levi only has one: Big Boy (& he comes running when I call him that)
Jordan: Cuddle Bug, Bug, Trouble making Trouble Maker, Sassy Pantsed boy, My main man
Isaac: Beaner, Beaner boy, Beans
Maggie: Mag Pie, Princess, Princess of the Princesses,Maggie May

ashlie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Charlotte has quite a few nicknames, usually it is "purrbucket" because she purrs like nonstop
, sometimes she is "princess" and usually at night she is "psycho" or "demon spawn" because she runs all over the house making weird noises and destroying things
. She is the best. I love her.

tammie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ashlie

... usually at night she is "psycho" or "demon spawn" because she runs all over the house making weird noises and destroying things
. She is the best. I love her.
Ashlie, that's hilarious!

Mischief is: Mischief (when she mishaves, which is seldom), Miss Kitty, Tubs (for her swaying belly
), Miss Tubs, Tubbies, Munchkin, Whitie (DH's nickname ... she's pure black), Pretty Girl, Miss Squeak (for her high pitched voice), Wooly Mammoth (another of DH's names ... she's very warm!)

Frosty is: Frosty, Frost, The Frosted, Munchkin, Pretty Girl, Weasel (she's small and quick like one!)

ashley45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ha ha. I love "purrbucket" that is too cute!

Well, Moses goes by a couple names:

Mosey
Mr. Moses
Buddle of Snuggles
Snuggle bunny
Snuggles
Sleepy lil guy
Bud

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ours are:

Hera....doesn't really have a nickname unless she's being overly hateful to everyone, then she's known as demon girl or devil-child.

Reyah...Rey Rey or Princess Rey Rey

Hecate.... Teya (pronounced tay-uh) or Tey Tey (tay-tay)

Thalia...Lia or Li Li

Lucina....Lucy or Miss Lucy Kitty

mlnash

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!
I'm new to this site. My name is Moira and I have 2 cats, Gilbert and Sullivan. They are brothers from the same litter. When I got them as kittens In was going to take just one but when I found out what they had been named I could'nt split them up. Anyway, Gilbert's nickname is Gilby, Sullivan is Sullie. I also have other names that I call them both, Swe Swe (sweet), Sweet Pea, Boo and Poo Poo. With all those names, I'm surprised they know their real names but they do.

All the nicknames listed are very cute. And I love the pictures!

Moira

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Trouts mom's nickname fur monger. That is so funny. I also wanted so say hi to mlnash. Hope you like the site as much as I do.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three cats:
Rocket J. Squirrel aka Rocky and Rocket J.
Bullwinkle J. Moose aka Moose, Meeshka Mooshka, Mister Moose
Lucy aka Lucy Lu, Missy, Missy Kitty, Pet Shop Girl, Pet Shop Kitty (found her in a pet store).

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy is Mum's Cinnanon Bun, which leads to CindyBun, Sweet Bun, Bun, Bunnee, BunBun; then there's Wooly Bear, Mum's golden-eyed Beauty, Rumble Kitty, Miss Mush, SuckyCat, and endless others...

Fawn is Little Tiger, Blue-Eyed Tiger, Lawn Tiger, our Gorgeous Little Nutcase, Earwig, ScritchPig, Miss Cute and others...

Suzy is Miss KittyPuss, Sooz, Soozer, Miss Martyr, Miss Petal Tongue, and others...

ethiope

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin was Pumpkin until I just decided to name him that. Now his nicknames are Stinky, Toonsis, Boy Cat, Snuggle Bunny, My Little Man, Stinker Rinker, Punky, Fur Fur, Munchkin, Love of My Life, Twinkie, Twinkie Back (because his back is orange with three white spots down the middle like the under side of a Twinkie), and DeDe.

Aspen has only been with me a little over a month so she doesn't have that many, but so far there's Aspey, Aspirin, Baby Cat, Girl Cat, Boom Boom Girl.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Frisco's nicks are Frisk, Kitten, Sweetie, Baby and Button.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Diego gets called, Blue, gray thing, little sh*t, little monster, Diegohan (gohan is Japanese for rice) and sometimes when I forget which cat I'm taking about, he gets called Neko

Neko gets called Nekoki, big guy, handsome, gorgeous and occassionally I call him Diego by accident.

New kitten gets called ginger (by my wife) I call him my little baby, or darling.

shakadaka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Whiskey- Frisky Bisky Disky, Whiskey Frisky Bisky, Frisky Bisky

C'For- Ceefy Beefy Deefy, Beefy Ceefy, CCCCCCCCFoRRRRRR CAT !

Wookie- Wookie Sookie, Sook Sook, Wookie Wookie Long Tongue, Wook Wook

Meisha- Meishy Beishy, Mishi Bishi

Shiska- Shika Dika, Shikeee Bikeee

Zylah- Zylah Bylah, Lylah Loola, Zylah Lylah Loola Loola

There is more, but I can't think of any..they will no doubt come too me when I call them next

dreambastion

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just have the one cat and her official name is Dot, but no one ever calls her that. Everyone calls her Cat or Puddy Tat, and I sometimes call her Sweet Pea (or Tweet Pea) or Baby Girl

And I know its a cat forum, but since we are on the subject of nicknames, my dog's name is Riven, but she also answers to Pooter Dog or Nutjob

roofus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Roofus: Roofie Poofie, Roofie, Roofus Poofus
Mystique: Mysfreak, Cutest Little Kittie Face
Ramsey: BooBoo, Mr. BooBoosworth, BooBoo Monster