TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_3143.JPG
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_1877.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1831.jpg
hello meet my sweet but crazy angel, Little King Trash Mouth! Name is from tv show Bobs Burgers but he is usually just referred to as King! He is a 7 pound 5 month old & seems pretty big for his age. I adopted King from the local humane society hes a domestic long hair & has the cutest hairy ears & toes! He was found in a local apartment complex so obviously the chances of him being a purebread are slim to none, regardless breed isn't really important to me. After some curious late night google research to put off doing work I think he looks like the breed Nebelung, which looks like a long haired russian blue.

King enjoys talking....a lot. He loves running around with his catnip wine bottles & shoving them all under the couch until he has no toys left (which is saying something because he has an obscene amount of toys). He's lovey & playful & the best thing to ever happen to me!!!! Plus it doesnt hurt that hes the most handsome boy in the universe

attached are pics of him from when I got him in August to now, days before hes 6 months!

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome to TCS! :wave3: King is just that, i.e. a very handsome and noble young male. I love the pic with the bow tie. :redheartpump: Thank you for rescuing this sweet boy. Regarding your question about what breed he may be you may want to post in this thread to get some expert answers from our very knowledgeable members:
Describing Cats - What Does My Cat Look Like?

Glad you found us, please feel free to check out some of the articles and excellent resources. And remember, keep those pics coming. :camera:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
5719C3B5-1932-4E0E-A1A7-641F59547CD7.gif
littlekingtrashmouth, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
51F7FE81-4806-412B-9067-C19973906B30.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and thank you for adopting King. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

King is a nice looking kitty :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: