Feedback Nice! Thanks!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only are the emojis back, but we have new and improved navigation of them, and the emoji menu stays up rather than requiring you to keep clicking on it.

Someone has been working overtime on this issue. Whoever it is, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Margret

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Glad you like it! I had the pleasure of having to sort them into categories but the functionality is part of our new and awesome platform! There's tons of other neat tricks. Once the dust settles over my - currently very busy:geekcat: - keyboard, I'll write a tutorial with tips and tricks that will make life much easier here compared to the previous platform.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a criteria for adding smiley suggestions? I understand you might (1) have a number limit on smileys, and (2) some smileys you might not be able to use on your forum (copyright?)...

but one could say that here is a sort of catnip bubbles smiley...
catnipbubbles.gif

(You should probably set me in my place about smileys right now, cuz I have a penchant for them, lol- someone needs to probably put the kabosh on my smiley suggestions!)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Feel free to bring them on! We won't be adding any anytime very soon but someday... sure, why not? Everyone loves smilies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I'm a bit embarrassed to say I have been coming on and off the site all day testing things and just reading postings.
Could this be addictive ? `:paranoid:
I don't know. I have noticed that this forum seems to be more popular today than either the Funny pictures and memes thread or the What's on your mind thread.

Margret