Newsletter Received Today Has Disappeared

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I received June's Newsletter but when I tried to reread it a few minutes later it had disappeared from my mail page. Why?

Is there a way I can have it back? Many thanks.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi golondrina golondrina .. I do hope you have it back now. There's nothing we can do as this is an issue with your email provider.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many thanks Mani for replying. I cannot understand why I have always had problems with the Site's Newsletter. There was a time when I didn't get it at all although I was assured that it had been sent but this is the first time that it has disappeared from my mail after having received it. I don't have a problem with any other mail. If TCS cannot do anything about it I don't know where else I can address myself to.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Have you checked your trash or your spam folders? I’ve had similar actions happen, although not with the TCS newsletter, and I’ve found them in the trash folder. I don’t know why. I call them technology gremlins; they’re quite mischievous. :)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It doesn't have anything to do with TCS, but with Gmail, which has been acting up in some areas for the past few days. I've been getting many emails twice, while others disappeared from my inbox right after I read them.

This is the second or third time this year that there's been a problem with it in Europe. :dunno:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Tobermorey and jcat, it is selfish of me but I'm glad I am not the only one victim of technology gremlins :blush:. There is a Spanish saying I'm translating here:
"That a problem is common to many sufferers is the consolation of fools." I'm definitely a fool. :sigh: