News Cats On The Block

QooQooQitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Meowswers!

I am new to the group. And HOPE I don't trespass...

A few years ago, we had a few indoor cats. Then a few outdoor ones showed up.

And all was well.

Then the house caught fire. And i was presented with a whole new meaning of homeless.

When we moved back in, somehow they started coming. And coming and coming and coming.

My wife and I currently tend to 27 cats at home. 13 inside, 7 in an enclosure outside, and 7 loose in the yard. We are 'non-profit', as EVERYTHING WE HAVE goes to the cats, and neither are we anything sort of 'official entity, other than having a registered trade name in Arizona.

We are the ones in the 'Care' page with two with persistent severe stomatitis.

It is against the rule to share our website, but I hope it is permissible to invite fellow cat people to visit our Facebook page at Shadowcat's Shelter.

Looking forward to being of help and getting help.

Chelsea, with the patchwork face is the initiator of 'Shadowcat'. She came to us from an alley blind, declawed, and with kidney issues. I learned to 'hydrate' on her. She lasted about 18 months ere her kidneys just quit.

(=^..^=)

chelsey-square-with_text.jpg

nose_kiss copy.jpg

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to TCS, and thank you for rescuing those kitties! We're excited you're here :dancingblackcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

QooQooQitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank mews and ankle rubs!

Glad to be here.

Old oldest resident is a little Tabby that came tears ago and never left. She and i DEFINITELY have a thing. Not necessarily on my lap, but in the same room, nearby, you know.

Anyway, she started out as Cissi. Somehow Cissi stretched to CissiPants, and then PorkPants as she is round in the middle. Eventually we settled on 'Pants'
cissi-3-05-14-2020-72x600.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
QooQooQitty and kitty gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-378144.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Wow! You have a pawful of kitties in your care.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Like yourself, many of us have rescued their cat(s) and have been bestowed with the unconditional love they give in return. You definitely have found the right site to share and discuss everything about cats. We hope to see more pics of your furry feline family.:lovecat3:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Thanks for all you're doing, for all those cats. :petcat: