Newman A Ragdoll- Another Pic Just Because

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I wouldn't have any idea how to show a cat. Newman is destined to be our beautiful boy!

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We can never get enough pics of Newman. Thanks for the updated pics.:camera:

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is beautiful. I have three Radgolls LOL What do you feed him? He has fluffier fur than mine. The only drawback to Ragdolls is their excessive hair shedding. How do you keep it under control?

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is beautiful. I have three Radgolls LOL What do you feed him? He has fluffier fur than mine. The only drawback to Ragdolls is their excessive hair shedding. How do you keep it under control?
I feed Newman Answers Detail which is a frozen raw. He also gets Answers Fermented Goats Milk. He eats 1 3/4 oz of this food in the morning and evening. 2 oz of the goat's milk in the morning. Then his midday meal in Instinct chicken or rabbit 3 oz in the pouches. He also gets a digestive enzyme ND a small amount of an Omega 3 krill oil chew.
At 5 months Newman doesn't she'd much at all. I do run a comb through his coat morning and night. I expect once he gets older he will shed his kitten coat and then shedding will be more regular.
We have 3 dogs and 2 cats so we vacuum frequently and comb lots to manage the hair. I don't know but expect that individual genetics probably has a lot to do with the coat length and thickness.

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feed Newman Answers Detail which is a frozen raw. He also gets Answers Fermented Goats Milk. He eats 1 3/4 oz of this food in the morning and evening. 2 oz of the goat's milk in the morning. Then his midday meal in Instinct chicken or rabbit 3 oz in the pouches. He also gets a digestive enzyme ND a small amount of an Omega 3 krill oil chew.
At 5 months Newman doesn't she'd much at all. I do run a comb through his coat morning and night. I expect once he gets older he will shed his kitten coat and then shedding will be more regular.
We have 3 dogs and 2 cats so we vacuum frequently and comb lots to manage the hair. I don't know but expect that individual genetics probably has a lot to do with the coat length and thickness.
Thank you.

ameezers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Absolutely gorgeous cat!

Are Ragdolls hard to groom? Their hair looks like it would get knotty quickly

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Absolutely gorgeous cat!

Are Ragdolls hard to groom? Their hair looks like it would get knotty quickly
I haven’t found that to be the case with Newman. That said I do run a CC Buttercomb through his coat daily. I accept that if I am to live with a long-haired pet that I have to maintain the coat. Otherwise a short-coated pet should be the choice.