Newly rescued feral kittens throwing up

Buster799

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I’ll start by saying I had a bout of panleuk in my house in January (HORRIBLE), I cleaned the heck out of everything with KennelSol and have had foster kittens since then with no issue, but it still is a concern. However having that experience I don’t think this is that.
About 5 days ago I trapped 4 pretty feral kittens that look to be around 7 weeks old. I usually work with people who feed them and care for them. This situation was a neighbor who has the cats getting in her garage and is threatening them so I got the kittens out right away without speaking to the neighbors first, but it sounds to me like they might not have been fed any cat food before. I leave hard food in their crate for them all day and give them a small amount of soft kitten food in the morning and at night. Over night is when most of the vomiting seems to happen. It’s not happening a lot id say, and it looks mostly like undigested soft food. Poops all look good still and everyone is bright eyed. Could this still just be the stress and adjustment to the food? How can I help their little belly’s adjust?
Also since they’re old enough and I did have that scare I would like to vaccinate them sooner than later. Should I wait until the vomiting stops?

Attachments

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would get them to the vet for parasite testing or at least take a sample of the stool for testing. It could be worms or coccidia or something else. I would not vaccinate until they are healthier. Here is another similar thread.