Newly adopted

Mrsty1203

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We just adopted this 4 year old momma from a local rescue group. She was rescued pregnant, from a kill shelter. She’s been in foster care for a year and I’m sure she was getting passed over for kittens. Her name is Stella Bella. We are excited to give her a new home as we lost our 19 1/2 year old a few weeks ago and the house was so empty we just couldn’t stand it any longer. Surprisingly, even during covid, the group got her to us quickly. Probably worried we would change our mind in wanting an adult cat... I’ve always raised my cats from kittens before so this is a new experience.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Stella Bella is beautiful. And four, though not a kitten, isn't that old. I'm sure she'll have lots of energy still, and be tons of fun. :catlove:

Condolences on the loss of your almost 20 year old cat. That's a really long time, but still hard to say goodbye, I know. :alright: If you feel up to it, we have a Crossing the Bridge forum where you could post a tribute. RIP dear kitty. :angel:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Mrsty 1203 and Stella Bella, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3369.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Stella Bella and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life :clapcat: She's a beautiful gal :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
We are so
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about your kitty :alright: that just crossed the bridge.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: