Newcomer From Brazil

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody! I just discovered this site. I created a gallery for my ( now not so little) little furbaby. Her name is Pantera; check out the gallery- Cantinho da Pantera, She's more interesting than I am

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
071EB459-F3B8-4DF1-9993-645E801EBC2E.gif
lucho and Pantera, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
7ee6f4e56d44dfc694e32754102dfc96.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you both. You are a cat lover so you must be very interesting! Your Pantera is very beautiful. I think you will find this site is full of warm and welcoming people who are very happy you have joined us.:welcomesign::hellosmiley::dancingblackcat:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
La Pantera is gorgeous! Love the name...I call one of my feral cats, who is a very large, but not fat, black cat, "El Pantero"!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
La Pantera is gorgeous! Love the name...I call one of my feral cats, who is a very large, but not fat, black cat, "El Pantero"!
Actually, it's "A Pantera," she's brazilian (Portuguese, not Spanish) :):)
Any pics of "El Pantero?"