Newbie here!

Sarabismom

Sarabi & Augustus 🥰
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
I wanted to go ahead and introduce myself as I just found out about this site.

You can call me D. My fiancé and I share our apartment with two furballs
I am mom to Sarabi (4 years) and our newest addition, Augustus (9 weeks)! Right now I am in the process of introducing them and Sarabi is not having it.

Sarabi came to us from a lady who due to unforeseen circumstances had to rehome her 3 cats. At the tine we only wanted one kitty and so we adopted our girl! The lady told us she is a Bengal/Savannah cat mix but but regardless of what breed she is, she definitely rules the roost and is pretty bossy but we adore her.

Because she is so high energy we wanted to adopt a playmate for her. Originally we planned on getting another Bengal mix, but as fate would have a good friend of mine found some orphaned kittens and nursed then back to health. How could I not fall in love with this little guys face?

So along came Augustus! This is his second full day with us and we can’t wait to see him grow and watch his little personality come out. 😊❤

75EEA20E-4776-43A5-9172-12438B27E0DC.jpeg
DC4A384F-BBE0-4F37-A5DC-05801B0E9822.jpeg
757F46DA-326E-4D32-9E3F-F66FA88B6C10.jpeg
42A51167-7E4B-4525-9E3A-B8779619CF70.jpeg

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome! This is a great place with awesome people! I'm sure you'll fit right in! I'm Krissy (Or Krienze, don't care really what people call me!)

Jasper and Mia would like me to let you know you got a stunning cat there! Absolutely gorgeous! (Both of them are!)

Rest assure, you're not the only one with a needy cat! See below =D
1592314321461.png

Again though, welcome welcome! You have beautiful babies =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarabismom

Sarabi & Augustus 🥰
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome! This is a great place with awesome people! I'm sure you'll fit right in! I'm Krissy (Or Krienze, don't care really what people call me!)

Jasper and Mia would like me to let you know you got a stunning cat there! Absolutely gorgeous! (Both of them are!)

Rest assure, you're not the only one with a needy cat! See below =D
View attachment 339291

Again though, welcome welcome! You have beautiful babies =)
Hi Krissy!
Hi Jasper and Mia!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Everyone here is so helpful and kind. Look at the little teeth peeking out. How precious!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
dbd7bae1ce6f4979aeb43e88724f4392.gif
to you D, Sarabi and Augustus. On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
67027656263d7e97202c7e2079ce9596.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely cats you've got here! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photo of them and we have a special thread just for them here in :- show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to and right now, we have a Picture of the Month contest here in :- competition-picture-of-the-month-june-2020-glamourpuss.415406

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarabismom

Sarabi & Augustus 🥰
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 339302 to you D, Sarabi and Augustus. On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 339301 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely cats you've got here! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photo of them and we have a special thread just for them here in :- show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to and right now, we have a Picture of the Month contest here in :- competition-picture-of-the-month-june-2020-glamourpuss.415406

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you so much!!!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: So glad you joined the site and included pics of your lovely duo - Sarabi and Augustus. :lovecat3: They are both gorgeous and will definitely keep you busy with their playful antics. We hope to see more pics as they grow up.