Newbie Here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The easiest way for me is to click on "Upload a File" at the bottom of the message box. A window will open with your files. Click on the picture, then "Open." BELOW the message box here, you will see a very tiny version of your picture with three choices, "Thumbnail," "Full Image," and on the far right, "Delete." I suggest clicking on "Thumbnail."
Thanks for the info. It took me a while to figure how to operate the camera on this pad- the instructions in the so-called guide were pretty much useless. However, I figured it out, and did not blow up the Internet, or end the world as we know it, so it is all good- I guess.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NY cat man,I'mglad you have found the way to upload your photos so that we can enjoy them and get acquainted with your feline family.

I will be interested to hear how you get along with uploading videos, the instructions of which overface me.:sweat:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NY cat man,I'mglad you have found the way to upload your photos so that we can enjoy them and get acquainted with your feline family.

Will be interested to hear how you get along with uploading videos, the instructions of which overface me.:sweat:
I would not hold my breath waiting on that My wife is the one for that. She is the one with a desktop. And a laptop. And a tablet. And a smartphone. Heck, when I took Chem and physics in H.S., we used slide rules because there were no computers to speak of. Univac was the biggie then, and almost nobody had one.