Newbie Alert!!!

lindykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!!

My name is Debra and I'm a young woman from Chicago-land who loves to sing, dance, and like the rest of you, I love my cat, Abu, so much! I was thrilled to find this site. I love meeting people, especially from different places, and everyone seems so friendly here. I'm always looking for info on how to take good care of my persian, and I just know I'll get lots of tidbits on this site. Feel free to pm me anytime just for fun, and I'll talk to you all later on the boards!

P.S.
2 questions already. How do I get all the cool smileys to appear in my messages? And, can I have an icon picture under my "kitten" status label too?

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Lindykitty & Welcome!
You will like it here a lot .... lots of friendly people!

Smilies are to the left when you do your post ......

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Debra!

If you have figured out PMs already, this will be a breeze. The little picture is called an avatar.

At the top of your screen, click on "User CP". Next click on "Edit Options". Scroll to the bottom and you will see a section on avatars. Just follow the directions. As you post more times, more avatar options become open to you. And you can change it as often as you like!

Welcome, and hope to see you around often.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welome Debra!

I'm glad you found us! Please let us know if there are any more posting questions. I'm sure you'll get the smilies under control in no time. Watch out! Some people find them highly addictive

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!!!

:confused3: :confused3: :confused3: People addicted to smilies? Why, that would be like being addicted to cats!

I don't know anyone here like that! :laughing2
:laughing2

LindyKitty....
Welcome to our family!

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Debra welcome to the cat site it is a grrreat place with some wonderful people.

I have a question for you...how did you come up with the name Abu for your kitty? It is an Arabic word...it means father....

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the best site on the Web!! This really is a great place to be and I hope you enjoy yourself!! Make yourself at home....

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Debra! I'm new and also from the suburbs of Chicago.
I have two new kittens named Jingle and Belle. Welcome to the cat site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lindykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally posted by debra myers
Ta...Da........
(that is me singing! Another Debra on the boards!)
OH yeah! Debra's rock the house. And you sing too! Oh, we may get along quite well.

Thankyou for the warm welcomes everyone!!!!!!!

I would go wild with smileys here, but my old '96 computer won't let me use them. I'm probably lucky I can even see them. I'm supposed to be able to just click on the smiley and it'll show up, right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lindykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
WooHoo!! Check me out, I'm a cute little kitty with a pink sunset backround. I am one cool cat.
Thanks for the info Deb.