New

Ozcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hope this is correct, I am new to your cute site.
I used to have standard poodles, but my last standard a chocolate girl passed to the rainbow bridge last October she was 13.5 yrs. I have now down sized to two kittens.
Found standard poodles lovely dogs, highly intelligent and wanting to please. Very protective too. But each has their own personality. My big boy [white] travelled to the UK and back to Australia with us and was very athletic. Both dog's history came from the US.
Pim0008%20Judo%20Prince.jpg
15 month old Prince.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Your standard poodles are truly lovely but I'm sorry they have gone to the Bridge. :hearthrob: My heartfelt sympathies go out to you. They are so intelligent and friendly. We have close friends who had 2 standards also, one chocolate and one black. They were very bonded with their dogs.

If there is anything we can do to help you with your new kittens please let us know. We are here to offer support and recommend resources/information. Glad you found our site. :thumbsup:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, your poodles are beautiful. I used to have a brown medium poodle and she lived for 16 years. If I could ever get another dog I would to have a brown standard poodle.