New Years Resolutions

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every year, most people make New Years resolutions. I'm hoping that perhaps creating a thread will be helpful and help keep me accountable :lol:

I want to do the stereotypical eat healthy, exercise more, be more productive,etc.

So what are some of your New Years resolutiona that you'd like to accomplish?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel like calling it a New Years Resolution sets me up for failure. :lol: But I AM looking forward to getting back to a regular exercise routine. I need to work on my sleep schedule too. I've always been a night person but I'm really out of whack lately; staying up most of the night and exhausted all day. That doesn't work once we are back to school in January.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many things I need to get back to doing again....and continue doing. Things related to my health and physical appearance, like remedial exercise for my legs, hips and neck and doing my facial routine. Things related to being organized, like meal prep and keeping my house in order and cleaning. And I really want to get going on some of the projects I have been wanting to do, like building a pantry, making planters for my deck, even just finally hanging my artwork and other pictures in my house. Overall, I just really need to make a schedule and stick to it and quit procrastinating.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely lose weight. I just found out that I am mildly hypothyroid, and got a script for that, so hopefully that will help. I also just have to stop being lazy and dedicate time to actually doing something physical, be it walking, yoga, etc. Definitely eat better too. Convenience food is the absolute devil.

My husband and I really want to try for a kid in late spring/early summer. I'm hoping that works out in our favor- I *may* have PCOS, which would make conceiving harder than usual. I have prenatal vitamins to start taking on January 1st.

Other than that, we really want to do some exploring this year! We have friends in Utah and we are planning a trip out there to see them (was supposed to be this year- thanks, covid). We want to do more hiking and camping in general near to us.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with some of the others on this thread, a lot of people sort of get tired of the disappointment when they break their resolutions a few days in. I really do want to eat healthier and lose weight. It is a huge tug of war, and 2020 has been one crazy roller coaster ride.🙃 Lots of stress and uncertainty.

If we all could encourage each other, maybe this time will be different. I wish the best for everyone. Maybe this will be THE year of positive change.😊

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If we all could encourage each other, maybe this time will be different. I wish the best for everyone. Maybe this will be THE year of positive change.😊
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose you've already been so encouraging and positive!
I agree with some of the others on this thread, a lot of people sort of get tired of the disappointment when they break their resolutions a few days in. I really do want to eat healthier and lose weight. It is a huge tug of war, and 2020 has been one crazy roller coaster ride.🙃 Lots of stress and uncertainty.
I certainly get tired and dissapointed if I don't follow through. 2020 has been the craziest year of my life, and, as you said, hopefully we can all encourage one another and build eachother up. 💕

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely!! Also, I am keeping my fingers' 🤞 that 2021 be a much better year.

Also thank you for your kind words. Aw Shucks you made me blush.☺