New Violent Cat

FableHaven14

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all. So my family takes care of an outside cat. He is really a stray, but we feed him and let him inside when it gets too cold or to hot. He does have to stay separate from our other cats which are inside cats because they do not get along. Recently, within the past month and a half, a new cat has come into the neighborhood. It is very friendly to humans which shows that it is someone's cat, but it is very violent to the stray we are taking care of. When I got home from work today, our stray has a very swollen toe and is limping. He also has many scratch marks. They are getting in fights almost daily so I presume this to be the reason for his injuries. The problem is the violent new cat sticks around our house almost constantly. We have chased him off and sprayed him with water just in an attempt to get him to stay away from our other cat. Any help on how to stop this from happening. Our cat is in bad shape because of this new comer.

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He need be TNR'd asap. can u trap him? his hormones as a Tom cat are the fighting reasons. let us know & hope more give best advice.